Around 50 million people a year visit the Las Vegas Strip but there’s one resort at its heart that is perhaps the most recognizable of them all. Paris Las Vegas brings European high culture to America, allowing guests to experience the best of both worlds. So much more than a hotel, Paris Las Vegas was designed from the beginning to be one of the most exciting and entertaining casinos.
If you’re planning a trip to Las Vegas soon, then consider staying in Paris Las Vegas. This hotel and casino will surpass all expectations you’ve ever had about the hospitality industry. There are so many more attractions than you’d expect from a regular hotel resort. Read on to find out all you need to know about Paris Las Vegas.
Why was the Paris Las Vegas Hotel Founded?
Las Vegas is the ultimate melting pot of cultures. The Paris Las Vegas hotel offers the opportunity for visitors to experience the high-class lifestyle enjoyed in the French capital. The project was first announced in 1995 by the owner of Bally’s Las Vegas. Top architects were brought in to begin drawing plans that replicate the city of Paris, France, and some of its iconic structures.
At 24 acres, this was a monumental project that began construction in April 1997. Costing roughly three-quarters of a million dollars, no expense was spared in creating what would become one of Vegas’ most recognizable resorts. In original plans, the Eiffel Tower was to be full-sized. However, this was reduced to half-size to avoid potential plane crashes from the nearby airport.
In September 1999, Paris Las Vegas was ready to be unveiled to the public. In an opening ceremony, actress Catherine Deneuve switched on the lights and a firework display was held. This let the world know that something truly great was opening here. This wasn’t just another bog-standard hotel chain.
In 2008, after almost a decade of success, the Paris Las Vegas hotel rebranded itself. With increasing numbers of visitors from the LGBT+ community, Paris Las Vegas became an open and tolerant safe space for gay and lesbian travelers. Since 2010, the hotel has continued to expand to include new nightclubs, restaurants, and attractions.
Paris Las Vegas was created to be an iconic symbol of the casino city. It was designed to bring European high culture to this all American area, giving guests a modern and luxurious experience. In doing so, the founders have created a hotel that is welcoming to all and aimed at giving nothing but the best possible experience. Guests come for the casinos but are blown away by hotels like this one.
What’s Included in the Paris Las Vegas Hotel?
With 33 stories, there are endless ways that the Paris Las Vegas hotel keeps guests entertained. Each of the 2916 rooms is decorated according to Parisian traditions. They’re decked out to be sophisticated, sensual, and sexy. This makes it the ideal location for couples, of all genders, to spend a romantic few nights together. If you really want the best experience, consider upgrading to a suite. Don’t spend too long in your room, though, there’s so much more to explore.
By staying in the hotel, you’ll have access to a grand casino with every kind of game you could hope for. There are also plenty of restaurants ranging from quick and casual to the finest of dining. There’s a luxurious pool, spas, shopping, golf, adult shows, and more! Keep reading to get more details on everything that this hotel has to offer.
The fact is that the Paris Las Vegas hotel contains just about everything you need. It’s not just a place to sleep but a chamber of incredible entertainment opportunities. You can spend weeks exploring and never get bored without ever stepping foot off the resort. Guests tend to find themselves returning year on year to explore some more and see what new attractions have been added.
What’s the Casino Like?
This is Vegas, so the chances are you’re probably looking for a casino. Before you choose which hotel to stay in, it’s important to make sure that it has a great casino where you can relax, have fun, and play exciting games. In the Paris Las Vegas hotel, you don’t have to worry.
The casino at Paris Las Vegas is one of the best on the entire Strip. There’s poker, Black Jack, slot machines, and so much more. You can also bet on races and sports games by one of the many TV screens. There are over 1700 slot machines, each one themed to match the Parisian atmosphere of the hotel. The whole casino is designed to get your heart rate up, generate adrenaline, and ensure you have a thrilling night out.
What Can You Eat at the Paris Hotel?
Even if you’re the world’s fussiest eater, Paris Las Vegas has something for you. Predictably, they tend to have a French theme, which is no bad thing since the French have just about the best cuisine on the planet. Wherever you go, you can expect food made to the highest standards by some of the world’s greatest chefs. Restaurants are available for snacks, buffets, casual meals, and fancy dinners.
If you’re looking for snacks and buffets:
- La Creperie: Everyone loves crepes, simply because there are so many options. Whether you’re a sweet tooth looking for banana and Nutella or someone who prefers triple cream brie, La Creperie makes mouth-watering french pancakes to keep you satisfied.
- Cafe Belle Madeleine: Small cafes are a quintessential sight on Parisian streets. If you stay in Paris Las Vegas, you’ll have one right next to the elevator! This is the perfect place to get a light lunch before heading down to the casino.
- Alexxa’s Bar: A legendary figure in Vegas, Alexxa will keep you happy at her bar. For drinks and quick snacks, Alexxa’s bar offers a fun and relaxed atmosphere. There’s live music most days of the week to keep you entertained while you eat.
- Le Village Buffet: Las Vegas is famous for its buffets but no one does it quite like Le Village. For a low price, choose what you like and eat as much as you can. Chefs make the food right there in front of you and will even make it to order. Choose from traditional French cuisine to hearty modern meals. There’s so much choice, you’re just bound to fill up on something delicious.
If you want something casual:
- JJ’s Boulangerie: Every Frenchman loves a boulangerie. If you stay in Paris Las Vegas, you’ll have access to your own. There’s a bakery, pizza, and a selection of delicious, homemade breakfast and lunch options.
- Mon Ami Gabi: With escargots, brie crepes, and banana waffles, this is the place to go for authentic Parisian cuisine. Beyond the great meals you’ll surely enjoy, there are wonderful views and opportunities to get cooking lessons from the chef.
- Cafe Americano: This coffee shop has been built to resemble the streets of Paris, transporting you to a whole new world. You can get anything from a coffee and a cake to a three-course meal so browse the menu and see what takes your fancy.
- Burger Brasserie: Americans love a burger but this sports bar takes it in a new direction. By adding a French twist, you’re left with a burger that tastes different – though equally as delicious – from any other burger you’ve had in the States.
- Lucky 88: The newest restaurant in Paris Las Vegas, Lucky 88 is inspired by Taiwanese cuisine. This makes it a great change if you’ve spent a few days gorging on snails and baguettes.
- Beer Park: One of the best rooftop bars in Vegas, Beer Park is the ideal place to watch your sports team while grabbing a few drinks and some hearty American food.
- Sushi Street: Using fresh and high-end ingredients, the chefs at Sushi Street are exquisite cooks. They’ll create authentic Japanese seafood dishes to keep you filled up and highly satisfied.
If it’s a special occasion:
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant: The Eiffel Tower is the iconic image of Paris Las Vegas, so who would turn up the opportunity to eat a meal there? 100 feet above the Las Vegas strip, an evening spent here offers some of the best views in the area. The food is highly rated by guests and critics alike.
- Martorano’s: A homely, hearty Italian eatery, Martorano’s offers comfort food that just hits the spot. It’s a classy place but with familiar food for a truly memorable evening.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak: Perhaps the world’s greatest food made in a restaurant owned by one of the world’s greatest chefs. Gordon Ramsay only hires the best steak chefs, who will cook your beef to perfection every time.
- Hexx Kitchen: Located on a patio overlooking the Strip, Hexx’s Bar and Kitchen offers the finest American cuisine. It’s a chance to sample some of the most delicious meals in Vegas.
Paris Las Vegas is committed to ensuring guests never run out of things to do. Even if you’re somehow bored with the incredible casino and fantastic food, there are still other attractions for you to enjoy. Here are just a few of the top attractions that guests love visiting when staying in Paris Las Vegas.
- Live shows: In Vegas, live shows are one of a kind. Tending to be aimed at adults, they’re a chance for sensual and sexy fun. Paris Las Vegas is currently showing Sex Tips For Straight Women From a Gay Man and FRIENDS! The Musical Parody. You’re bound to have a laugh and maybe learn something at these highly explicit shows.
- Vegas Golden Knights: This ice hockey team are some of the best athletes in Vegas. If you can get to a game, you’ll bound to have a great time and a relaxing break from the casino.
- Chateau Rooftop Nightclub: There are seven nightclubs in Paris Las Vegas but one of the most popular is Chateau. Located on the roof, this is a popular spot with celebrities like Nicki Minaj and J Lo who come for the party atmosphere and amazing views. The back legs of the Eiffel Tower actually come through the ceiling and into the nightclub which is a feature many guests marvel at.
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck: Everyone who stays at Paris Las Vegas visits the Eiffel Tower. 46 stories up, you get a break from the crowds of the street and get to see the Las Vegas Strip in all its glory.
- Las Vegas Shopping: Paris Las Vegas has more shops than you could possibly need. From French boutiques to high-end American fashion brands just walking around the Las Vegas shopping area is a treat for tourists.
- Pool and Spa: The Soleil Las Vegas pool and Voie Spa & Salon are both the perfect place to relax, cool off, and refresh your mind and body. Designed around wellness and in keeping with the Parisian theme, you have access to all kinds of health and beauty treatments. Opt for a private cabana for the ultimate VIP experience.
If you’re heading to Las Vegas, then why not stay at the Paris hotel? Across the whole world, there is nothing quite like it. The chance to explore a Parisian lifestyle while in the heart of Nevada is a unique and unforgettable opportunity. The casino is one of the best, ensuring you’ll have a fun and exciting time in the city. Outside of the casino, however, there’s still so much to explore. The food is world-class, the nightclubs are world-famous, and the hotel rooms are world-beating.
Staying in Paris Las Vegas is an exciting trip for anyone, whether you’re a Vegas newbie or an experienced gambler. Be sure to check out all the attractions on offer, from the live shows to the rooftop bars. You’ll find you don’t want to leave but don’t worry – you can always come back next year! Paris Las Vegas is constantly changing, adapting, updating, and improving to ensure the continued happiness of all guests.