NOTE TO CLIENT: Please let me know if you need any revisions.
Singapore, a unique melting pot of cultures, has emerged as one of the world’s safest travel destinations following the city’s COVID-19 reboot.
The Mercure Singapore Bugis, in the heart of the city, looks forward to welcoming guests, offering a beautiful contemporary environment to enjoy a fusion of cultures in rooms fitted with elegant interiors and comfortable amenities. With plenty of attractions within reach, our hotel promises an unsurpassable weekend staycation.
Weekend staycation in Singapore in 2021
As a new year begins in January 2021, the Mercure Singapore Bugis is reopening cautiously and looks forward to providing our guests with a safe base from which to explore our city filled with diversity, history and culture.
There’s lots to see and do as new life breathes into Singapore. We offer ideal accommodation for a weekend getaway or staycation for those who wish to unwind. Located in the vibrant enclave of Bras Basah-Bugis, we are within five minutes from Bugis MRT and within close proximity to attractions such as Little India, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road shopping area but also an easy train ride away to Suntec City and Marina Bay.
An affordable staycation at the Mercure
Put yourself in our hands, and we’ll offer you the perfect environment to relax, rejuvenate and recharge your batteries.
We offer the following amenities for your comfort:
- 395 heritage-inspired rooms of generous size with exclusive privileges
- all-day dining at the regale Royale, offering international and local cuisine
- Song Garden, an authentic Cantonese restaurant
- Bartistry@One22, a plush bar with floor-to-ceiling windows offering a panoramic view of Middle Road
- 24-hour state-of-the-art gym, a Sky Deck and a 25-meter infinity lap pool
- meeting rooms with natural daylight and an outdoor terrace
- three F&B outlets
An affordable staycation package is coming soon in 2021 with a wide range of attractive packages and extra savings.
We hope to see you soon!