Fellas, I get it! Going to a strip club is a pleasurable way to hang out with the guys, watch a game, and/or grab a drink while enjoying the sexy ambiance of the mostly naked chicks dancing center stage.
However, I canâ€™t state this emphatically enoughâ€¦PLEASE donâ€™t sit on pervert row!
You may be curious as to what â€œpervert rowâ€ exactly is and how to avoid this newbie or â€œold pervertâ€ mistake.
These freaky seats are located directly in front of the center stage where the dancers premier.
Does this mean that you shouldnâ€™t go up and tip the gorgeous dancer while sheâ€™s performing? Absolutely not! Tip that alluring lady and get your special on-stage dance from her.
However, you should never take up residence on pervert row. Your drinks should be delivered to a table or the bar where you should sit most of the time.
Why Should You Care About Pervert Row?
Taking up residence right where the ladies are dancing says one of these things about you:
1. Youâ€™re new to strip clubs and have no clue as to how to navigate or enjoy this form of entertainment
2. Perhaps youâ€™re alone and maybe a tad bit desperate for company
3. That you may be too drunk to care about your actions
4. Youâ€™re a strip club regular that feels like youâ€™re the king of the club and all of the dancers are just dancing for youâ€¦YIKES!
When you visit these establishments, you want to exude confidence and never seem desperate for attention.
Believe me, being confident works! Itâ€™s part of the law of attraction and being successful in life.
Making pervert row your seat of choice doesnâ€™t relay gumption.
Even if youâ€™re visiting the club alone, do yourself a favor and sit at a table or the bar.
Get Your Mind & Expectations Right
The frame of mind that is necessary to arrive at the strip club with is- a dance is a dance is a dance.
Youâ€™re going to the club for fun, not sex.
There are laws:
- To protect the dancers from patrons that are not being respectful of the rules or the dancer
- That the clubs must follow to stay in business and they are consistently monitored by law enforcement agencies and employees for compliance. Customers want or need to â€œget offâ€ is not what a strip club is for.
When you embrace this bit of education, then you can have a stellar time without being disappointed.
You donâ€™t want to go to jail or be embarrassed by law enforcement or bouncers for acting inappropriately.
Dances And Table Etiquette
More key factors to remember when a dancer sits with you at your table or asks you if you would like a “private dance” so that you donâ€™t spend a fortune or get bummed out when the dancers donâ€™t â€œput outâ€ are:
- A dance is a dance is a dance. Yes, I have said this twice. Knowing that the dance you see on center stage is going to be the same dance you see at your table or in the private area, you will be able to enjoy yourself without going bankrupt. Center stage dances are free unless you choose to tip, and you should tip. Table dances have a fee, plus you are encouraged to tip them. Private room dances are still the same dances youâ€™re seeing center stage and at your table but are located in a more â€œprivateâ€ area of the club and are the most expensive dances available and tips are still encouraged. Please know that the private dances are monitored by a club employee and/or by a video camera. So, behaving yourself is required at all times. We will talk more about that next.
- Some strip clubs arenâ€™t as busy as others due to location or similar reasons or clubs will have nights that see fewer customers. This means that the dancers may have more free time to mingle with the club-goers. When they come to your table, be a gentleman, and please donâ€™t say rude or perverse things to her. Sheâ€™s a person first and foremost. Another thing to keep fresh in your nogginâ€™ is that just because the dancer chooses to sit with you, that doesnâ€™t mean sheâ€™s ready to go home with you or satisfy any sexual urges or fantasies. You could offer to buy her a drink or ask her to give you a table dance since she has some free time. After all, sheâ€™s there to make a living.
- Donâ€™t be surprised when the ladies donâ€™t share factual data about themselves. They have stage names and require a certain amount of privacy and security due to some customers not understanding the basic rules of hanging at a strip club. You don’t want to be a “Stalker Steve”! Help her feel comfortable and don’t beg her to give her real name or specific details that she isnâ€™t freely wanting to share.
Strip clubs are exciting yet confusing places to visit. The women are mostly wearing their birthday suits, beer and alcohol are flowing, and the music is loud enough to make your heart skip a beat. However, these establishments arenâ€™t there to gratify or fulfill sexual desires. If anything, you will leave sexually frustrated when you go there expecting â€œreliefâ€.
One golden rule is to never touch the dancers. If this proves to be difficult, sit on your hands. Itâ€™s OK if she touches you, but you still may not reciprocate in touching her.
If you can follow that rule and remember that these ladies are there to earn a living, you are way ahead of the newbsâ€¦or the â€œold pervertsâ€.
Summary Of How To Enjoy Your Night Out
If you want the abridged version of this article so that you know how to have a great time at a strip club without being arrested, asked to leave, or breaking the budget:
- Treat the women like they are people and not objects
- Donâ€™t expect them to put out or give you a handy in the private dance area
- The dances that you see center stage or at the table will be the same that you will experience in their private dances
- Offer them a drink or ask for a table dance when they have time to spare while also being a gentleman with your words and actions
- Tip them while also understanding that they will keep asking if you want more â€œexclusive or privateâ€ dances. That means if youâ€™re on a budget, keep the dances either at center stage or at your table since those are more affordable
- Never touch the dancers even when they touch you. Sit on your hands if you feel tempted to reach out or if you already know youâ€™re a touchy/feely type of person
- And lastlyâ€¦donâ€™t sit on pervert row! Be a decent dude and either sit at the bar or at a table
Strip clubs are a unique way to enjoy a night out alone or with the guys especially when you understand that these establishments are for entertainment purposes only and know what to expect when it concerns purchasing dances while sticking to your budget.