Daylight Electrician â€“ Your Neighborhood Professional
Many 24-hour electrician Singapore experts are available to help homeowners and business owners with issues like indoor and outdoor issues. Several indoor 24-hour emergency electrician issues can involve a burning smell from an outlet or wiring. An emergency electrician can identify any possible electrical problems for you.
Keeping Customers Informed
When people ignore electrical warning signs, then they are truly putting themselves in danger. Identifying problems before they happen can help everyone in the future. For this reason, a 24-hour electrician can help customers understand and identify potential electrical issues. They help with vital 24-hour emergency service.
It is important to remain proactive and informed when it comes to your electrical system. When electrical emergencies happen, with the right information, you can act responsibly and quickly. There are many 24-hour electrician Singapore companies that provide life-saving and high quality works.
What Daylight Electrician Singapore Provides
The Daylight Electrician Singapore electricians are EMA/BCA/IDA certified to work on all kinds of electrical repairs and works. This includes electrical installation such as light installation, ceiling fan installation, and power-point/power socket installation. They also power trip recovery as well as electrical wiring and rewiring.
We have successfully completed electrical work at HDB, Condos, Landed and Commercial properties. Daylight Electrician Singapore is your one-stop electrician solution for all the electrical needs that you require. During the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our technicians adhere to strict health and safety guidelines.
Seven Electrical Warning Signs
Singapore’s 24-hour electrical service experts do not want to find you, your family, or your customers in any kind of danger. That is why it is important to understand the warning signs that could result in calling a 24-hour electrician. Letâ€™s look at seven electrical problems that represent why you should call a 24-hour emergency electrician in Singapore to help keep you safe:
1. Flickering and dimming lights
If lights are flickering or becoming dimmer, and you have excluded the fixture as the problem, check your circuit. Lights donâ€™t require a lot of power to operate, but if a power source like a refrigerator or an air conditioner is on the same circuit, all of these electrical units will drain the power. As a result, your light bulbs will dim or flicker.
2. Electric sparks or flames
If are getting ready to plug your toaster into a single plug and you notice a small second-long spark, this is normal. However, if you are connecting an appliance to an outlet that has other connections, you are overloading that circuit or a spark means that the outlet is faulty.. When this occurs, the electrical signs include sparks that are so large that they leap out of the plug. If the sparks continue to last longer than a second and the coloring is white or yellow instead of blue, call your 24-hour electrician immediately. Also, it is important to note that you never use water on an electrical fire. Try unplugging any appliances from the socket or cut the power at the control panel if possible.
3. Exposed wiring
An exposed wire must be taken very seriously. Unless you know that the wire is not live, you must treat the exposed wire-like there is electricity running through it. Indoor electrical devices have an electrical cord affixed to it. Over time, the cord becomes worn, revealing bare wires. If there are bare wires on the outside of a home this is dangerous and life-threatening.
Naked wires are exposed to bad weather, rodents, and insects, all of which can cause a fire. Exposed live wires also are the perfect environment for an electrocution risk. Call an electrician immediately when any type of wire is exposed, both indoors and outdoors. Don’t try to treat the exposed wire problem yourself.
4. Buzzing/humming: A low electrical humming or low buzzing noise can emanate from the appliances in your home or office. A loud buzzing or humming sound may be problematic when it involves the following circumstances:
Â· Power Plug/Socket: a loose wire, an overloaded wire, or a wire that is not grounded properly will cause a buzzing and humming annoyance. The problem is that it can cause a fire. Also, notice if your plug or socket is hot to the touch. This is a sign of a bad wire or a short in the wiring. Only qualified 24-hour electricians should handle these issues.
Â· Light fixtures: a common buzzing or humming noise from a light fixture often means that it is time to change the light bulb. But, if the noise continues after you have replaced the bulb, unplug the fixture and call a professional 24-hour electrician to possibly prevent a fire.
Â· Electrical Panel: If you trace your hum or buzz to your circuit breaker box quickly switch all circuits to off. As inconvenient as this is, it is the safest thing to do. The second best step is to contact your local electrician.
The primary role of a circuit breaker is to monitor the wire circuitry in your home. It will shut it off automatically when it detects an overload. As a safety measure, a circuit breaker helps to prevent a surge or other electrical complications that could cause damage in the electrical components within your home or office.
Remember not to plug several high voltage appliances in at the same outlet. If your problem is that your circuit breaker continually trips or fuses become damaged without any reason, then this indicates a problem with the electrical system.
5. Burning Smell
If there is an odor of plastic burning, you may have an electrical fire. It could come from a plug or from inside the wall. This is to be taken seriously. Remember, if you smell something electrical burning this is a warning sign. You may have a few minutes before there is a fire or the burning smell is just the start of smoldering smoke that could last for months inside a wall.
6. High electricity bills
One of the benefits of contracting with an electrician is the regularly scheduled visits that are provided to keep your home and office operating safely. There is nothing more down-heartening than to receive your electrical bill and it has vastly increased. First, this is a shock to your budget. Secondly, you canâ€™t tell what is causing your electric bill to increase. There are several reasons why you have high electricity bills.
The problem could range from an improperly working HVAC unit, electric water heater, large appliance overload, etc. Daylight Electrician Singapore provides regular maintenance programs that will help to lower your power bills.
Did you know that almost half of all electrical failures can be traced to three main causes: improper connections, loose parts, and exposure. These are issues that can be quickly addressed with regular electrical preventive maintenance checks. . Just think of all the money you can save on any electrical repairs, not to mention saving on your electric bills.
7. Mild shocks
Many people think that when they went near a light that a mild shock was normal â€“ this is not always true! You can get an electrical shock through contact with a small household appliance, wall outlet, or extension cord. These mild shocks donâ€™t normally cause trauma or complications.
If this happens to you more than what is deemed normal, call us. If you are living in an older home, your electrical switches may need to be updated. If your table lamp shocks you when you touch it, or your wall light switch gives you a shock it can be due to worn wiring or damaged circuitry.
Donâ€™t let this seemingly innocent electric shock incident worry you. Contact your local emergency electrician because their main concern is to keep you, your loved ones, and your property safe and healthy.